What does LEGATO?
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 31 October 2018 16:16
- Written by Administrator
Goals of the Association and what it offers
LEGATO wants to strengthen the communication and cooperation between the LGBT+ choruses in Europe.
LEGATO wants to assist and suport these choruses.
The Association is registered as a charitable association under German law.
Concrete goals of LEGATO:
- Register of Addresses of gay and lesbian choruses throughout Europe (will be sent by mail on request)
- Calendar with dates of all performances of the choruses
- Publication of the member's newsletter, LEGATO News
- Contact with partner organisations like GALA (Gay and Lesbian Assosiation of Choruses)
- Organisation of regular delegates meetings
LEGATO funds itself through the membership fee of the member choruses.
This fee is 30,00 EUR per chorus and year.
Bank account: LEGATO E. V.
Bank name: VR Bank Main-Kinzig-Buedingen eG
IBAN: DE83 5066 1639 0002 2572 20
BIC: GENO DE F1 LSR