What does LEGATO?
- Last Updated on Sunday, 18 March 2018 18:16
- Written by Administrator
Goals of the Association and what it offers
LEGATO wants to strengthen the communication and cooperation between the gay and lesbian choruses in Europe. LEGATO wants to assist and suport these choruses.
The Association is registered as a charitable association under German law.
Concrete goals of LEGATO:
- Register of Addresses of gay and lesbian choruses throughout Europe (will be sent by mail on request)
- Calendar with dates of all performances of the choruses
- Publication of the member's newsletter, LEGATO News
- Contact with partner organisations like GALA (Gay and Lesbian Assosiation of Choruses)
- Organisation of regular delegates meetings
LEGATO funds itself through the membership fee of the member choruses.
This fee is 30,00 EUR per chorus and year.
Bank account: LEGATO E. V.
Bank name: VR Bank Main-Kinzig-Buedingen eG
IBAN: DE83 5066 1639 0002 2572 20
BIC: GENO DE F1 LSR