General Meeting 2019 Invitation
- Last Updated on Thursday, 29 November 2018 00:13
- Written by Martin Gerrits
The Legato annual general meeting 2019 will be held at
Saturday, January 26, 2019, 16-18h
combined with the already announced Workshop
that will be held at the same place from 11-16h
The exact venue bill be announced as soon as possible
- There will be an optional “get together” at Friday night for those who are already in town.
- The local LGBT+ choir “Sing Our Brussels!” will be on stage for a concert at Saturday night. Tickets are available at the box office or during the meeting.
- To make the weekend perfect we will meet for an optional LGBT themed guided city tour and a breakfast at Sunday morning.
Regarding the workshop:
will be discussing and working on the ideas from the Warsaw Meeting, and the topics will be sent out to all member choirs in advance if the meeting.
Agenda of the meeting:
We propose the following agenda:
- Welcome and Formalities
- Report from the board and the auditor
- Granting discharge of the board
- Results of the workshop of Legato future development
- Proposal for changing the constitution (see attached)
- Election of the board (7 persons) and auditor (1 person)
- Various Voices Festival 2022 in Bologna: Presentation of the current plannings
- Other business
Election of the board:
We will be increasing the positions on the Legato Board in 2019 from 3 up to a maximum of 7. We are not obliged to have 7 board members, but are very interested to hear from people who would be interested in serving on the board.
Please register online for the meeting here on our website.
We recommend the following hotel: Hôtel Marivaux, Boulevard Adolphe Maxlaan 98, B-1000 Brussels . There is a few number of private accommodation available. Please use the online registration form for booking.
Please let us know also (by email or in the registration form) if you are not sending a representative to the meeting. You can nominate delegates of other choirs to vote on your behalf. But have in mind that every representative can’t hold more than two votes and have to show a mandate at the beginning of the meeting.
We are looking forward to seeing you in München.
Your Legato Board Julie Loriaux, Dominik K. Jakob and Martin Gerrits