General Meeting 2017 Invitation
- Last Updated on Sunday, 30 July 2017 16:12
- Written by Martin Gerrits
The Legato annual general meeting 2017 will be held at
Saturday, September 30, 2017, 13-18h
exact place to be confirmed
You can download a copy of the invitation including programme/agenda/etc. and later on here the minutes of the last meeting 2016 in Munich.
Please register (or cancel) here
Agenda of the meeting:
We propose the following agenda:
- Report from the board and the auditor
- Granting discharge of the board
- Workshop of Legato future plans
- Proposal for changing the constitution (see appendix of invitation download file)
- Election of the board and auditor
- Various Voices Festival 2018 in Munich: Presentation of the current plannings
- Discussion about the proposal of the Italien choirs at the meeting last year (see appendix of invitation download file)
- Other business
Bernadette Manning has stepped back from the board in spring this year due to health rea-sons. The remaining board members elected Julie Loriaux from Tapalanote/Brussels for the remainder of the unexpired term. All three board members are ready to serve for another term, but invites also more interested people for the board election.
There will be a “get together” at Friday night for those who are already in town (place to be confirmed)
The local LGBT+ choir “Voces Gaudii” together with the Krakow based choir “Krakofonia” will be together on stage for a joined concert at Saturday night. Tickets are available at the box office or during the meeting.
To make the weekend perfect we will meet for an optional breakfast at Sunday morning.
We recommend one of the following hotel in the city center:
- Novotel Warszawa Centrum, ul Marszalkowska 94/98, 00-510 Warsaw (http://bit.ly/2tKFeYL)
Please let us know also (by email or in the registration form) if you are not sending a representative to the meeting.
We are looking forward to seeing you in München.
Your Legato Board Bernadette Manning, Dominik K. Jakob and Martin Gerrits